SakiKojiro Admin replied

478 weeks ago

Behold! It is I! Sasaki Kojiro. I'll be taking over Static duties for our current group temporarily. If I do a good job, or people like me in this position it may become more permanent. I have a few things to clarify.

1. Time won't be changing, but we may add more optional meeting times *if* everyone is okay with it, or we can find more places where our schedules sync up. Our current time will be a "Mandatory" meeting, and other optional meetings would just be if most of the raid group get online we can practice and whatnot.

2. The current static team will not be randomly changing. I'd like to get to know each of you, but I have full confidence Moz picked some solid players, here.

3. Feel free to suggest runs. The end-goal of a raid group is to complete content. If I get enough suggestions for runs, then surely we can fit it in. (This means EX Primals Coil runs, etc)

Currently on the agenda for runs: Perfecting T5 run, so we can carry people in the free company through it efficiently. What good is a static if the FC can't reap the benifits? Start brushing up on T6 and EX Primals. More specifically Titan EX, Ramuh EX, (Leviathan EX if people need it for unlocking)

~Sasaki Kojiro
Please log in to post a reply.